Hurry up and register for Transport Research Arena Conference, being held in Vienna, Austria, from 16-19th April 2018. The Early bird deadline expires soon on 29th January 2018. You have only a few days to get a reduced ticket!
#TRA2018 is the 7th edition of Europe’s largest transport research and technology conference with the motto “A digital era for transport”. This international event combines a 4-Day-Conference with an industrial Exhibition, Hands-on-Research and Live-Demonstration in the new Interactive Zone, various Side Events, Technical Tours and two TRA Vision Awards. #TRA2018 is an arena for researchers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy. All modes of transport will be covered.
Tickets are available either for all four days or each separate day of the conference. Individual rates are offered for specific categories of visitors.
Highlights of #TRA2018
TRA2018’s programme will be impressive! Early Bird means booking your tickets at a reduced price at a time when the programme is not yet complete. But know that some highlights are already fixed: The Opening Session will start with a Keynote of Gerd Leonhard, futurist (www.futuristgerd.com; www.twitter.com/gleonhard), humanist and CEO of The Futures Agency. It will follow with a high-level Round Table under the title “EUROPE ON THE MOVE” with experts from industry, research and politics representing all sectors of transport, moderated by Alex Taylor. The programme already includes a wide range of topics presented in various formats as plenary, strategic, scientific / technical and invited sessions.
In short, at #TRA2018 you can attend/visit:
- Four plenary sessions:
#1 Shaping the new mobility landscape – a Vision for Transport & Mobility for Europe
#2 How Digitalisation is transforming the Transport & Mobility System
#3 Decarbonisation & Future Growth: How to change our Mobility System & remain competitive
#4 Shaping Future Transport Research in Europe
- 12 strategic sessions
- 23 invited sessions
- 52 scientific / technical sessions – more than 600 oral presentations and posters
- 7.000m2 exhibition area with the Interactive Zone, where countless innovative, interactive showcases indoor and outdoor can be experienced, including a Networking Zone with a daily stage programme
- A Marketplace area with industrial posters and two events for networking: SME Instrument – Business Acceleration Services event and ETNA2020/EEN Networking and Brokerage Event
- A seated Gala dinner in the famous Vienna City Hall, including an exciting cultural programme and the official TRA VISIONS 2018 Senior Researcher Award
- Technical Tours around Vienna
- Side Events
Stay tuned to the programme – it will be continuously updated on the website at http://2018.traconference.eu/programme/programme-overview/.