Call for Abstract extended
We would like to inform you that the deadline for the call for papers for the upcoming Transport Research Arena – TRA 2018 in Vienna has now been extended. Please submit your abstract by 24th April 2017!
TRA 2018 is an arena for researchers, scientists and engineers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders who work with research and transport policy.
Key focus areas:
- How digitalisation is transforming transport and mobility systems
- Decarbonisation and future growth – how to change our mobility system and remain competitive
- Shaping the new mobility landscape – a vision for transport and mobility for Europe
The TRA 2018 programme includes a range of different session formats that will offer ample opportunity to share information on recent findings and discuss future challenges and opportunities in transport. In scientific and technical sessions, a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities will be discussed, ranging from basic research findings, through application-oriented engineering and socio-economic aspects to policies and standards.
Topics of TRA 2018 scientific and technical sessions:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles and Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility and Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
For the modes:
- Not mode-specific
- 21 December 2016: Call for abstracts opens
- 21 March 2017: Abstract due
- 24 April 2017 Extended deadline: abstracts due
- 15 June 2017: Abstract review decision sent to authors
- 15 September 2017: Full paper due
- 25 November 2017: Full paper review decision sent to authors
For more details, please consult the TRA 2018 website: https://2018.traconference.eu/call-for-abstracts/ or contact Veronika Prändl-Zika at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also take a look at the TRA VISIONS 2018 launch of two competitions for young and senior researchers at www.travisions.eu
We very much look forward to your contributions and to meeting you at TRA 2018 in Vienna!
Last updated : 20/03/2017