Reduced public transport ticket for TRA2018
To arrange this year’s TRA eco-friendly and save costs for the visitors, you can order public transport tickets with a special 10% discount. Located right next to the subway station “Messe Prater” TRA is easily accessible via public transport. Visit the attached link to order your tickets in advance directly at Wiener Linien. You can either choose between 4-day-tickets (Euro 18) and 1-day-tickets (Euro 7,20). You can also book a ticket for the airport transfer, which is included in the 10% discount.
Here’s a short instruction how to get your reduced public transport ticket
How to access the Reed Messe Vienna
By Public Transport
- Metro line U2 to „Messe/Prater“
- Bus No. 11A to „Krieau“
- Bus No. 80B to „Krieau“
By Citybike Wien
- There is a station for the Citybikes Wien next to the Reed Messe Vienna (close to the U2 metro station “Messe/Prater”).
- Coming from the South, East or West: Highway A23 direction Praha/Brno – Exit “Handelskai/Messezentrum”
- Coming from the North: Highway A22 – Exit “Reichsbruecke”, direction City Centre.
- Several parking garages (fee required) are available next to the venue.
Vienna Airport Lines
With the Vienna Airport Bus from the airport to the city centre:
- Quick and direct connections Vienna – Vienna Airport – Vienna
- 96 departures a day in each direction
- 10 stops, with connections to all Vienna underground lines
- Just a few steps from the luggage carousel to your bus
- Journey time to city centre 20 minutes, departing every half-hour;
to Vienna International Center (VIC)
30 minutes, departing once an hourFree
WienMobil App can be downloaded free of charge from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you use public transport, a bike, car-sharing, taxis and walk this then you are one of the rising number of people who combine various forms of mobility to get around Vienna and the surrounding area. WienMobil – the new mobility app from Wiener Linien – means that you now have the entire city at your fingertips. This new service combines the offerings of various mobility providers in a single app. Regardless of whether you travel with public transport, by bike, with a car-sharing vehicle, a taxi, on foot or using a combination of these forms of mobility, WienMobil displays all the options available.
Download Vienna Mobil-App
Find all transport options nearby, check departures and delays for public transport and trains, plan your route from A to B und directly buy tickets via chatbot. No public transport nearby? Available for iOS and Android wegfinder is your perfect travel app for Vienna and all of Austria!
Our APP-recommendation for you if you are travelling to Vienna by car: ASFINAG unterwegs! The APP informs you about current traffic jams and other obstructions on your way to Vienna. You can easily plan the route and the APP even lets you buy the motorway vignette! A service by ASFINAG
Be part of the TRA 2018 smartphone-based transport survey!
Be part of the TRA 2018 smartphone-based transport survey! We invite you to download and test the AIT SMART SURVEY app and to participate in the TRA2018 showcase transport survey. During the conference, the AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH will demonstrate their SMART SURVEY concept and demonstrate interactive features based on anonymous and aggregated real-world data gained from your participation.
Last updated : 13/04/2018