TRA2018 sets spotlight on Startups
Europe’s largest transport research conference, Transport Research Arena TRA, is putting the spotlight on Startups in the field of mobility and transport. Various activities will take place during the four-day conference, which offers an arena for researchers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy. Step into the arena, discuss and network with the present community. Meet experienced Startups on the TRA2018 and also those who are just starting out on their first steps in the world of entrepreneurship.
There are waiting for you at TRA2018:
In the Interactive Zone, placed in the Exhibition Area, you can visit a special Startup Zone where about ten Startups present their business ideas and concepts. Stay tuned and find the exhibiting Startups online on the TRA website soon!
- Monday, April 16th: SME-Instrument – Business Acceleration Services Event: The European ‘SME Instrument‘ has selected world-class innovation companies for a dedicated matching with new financial and business partners. Join in and become partner of the ‘SME Instrument’ in one of our pitching or networking sessions; Marketplace in the Exhibition Area
- Tuesday, 17th April, 12:00 to 13:00: StartUps Lunch Pitch – Spotlight on Austrian Startups: moderated by Michael Schramm and in cooperation with austria wirtschaftsservice AWS; Networking Zone in the Interactive Zone
- Tuesday, 17th April, 12:00 to 13:15: Digitalisation – Opportunities for Start-ups?! – with a focus on female founders; Conference Center – Schubert 5+6
- Wednesday, 18th April, 12:00 to 13.00: StartUp meets Industry – StartUps! Pitch & Connect: in cooperation with austria wirtschaftsservice AWS; Networking Zone in the Interactive Zone
- Thursday, 19th April, 11:45: Warp Innovation – The Warp-Innovation launch stage; Networking Zone in the Interactive Zone
Join us and register for the conference now!
Last updated : 09/03/2018